Let us learn Dialy use English Conversation sentences at school or classroom about activities of Kids and Students. These can be used by teachers to train their students. These are part of Spoken English. Written English may be slightly different. You can learn English Grammar Correction of sentences to crack your School and College exams. You can download the PDF of this lesson by clicking Print and Save As PDF option in any browser.
Daily Use English Conversation Sentences at School or Classroom
Find daily-use English Conversation sentences at School or Classroom. Teachers can readily use these English phrases. You can change the subject, verb and the object of the sentence to suit your needs.
1. There is no homework for tomorrow.
2. Note down the homework for tomorrow. Page numbers 5,6 and 7 of the English Grammar Textbook.
3. Go to Chapter 1. Copy all the Synonyms from the Textbook to the Rough Book.
4. Those who have not completed the homework, Standup.
5. Come on to the Dias and write on the blackboard.
6. Is everyone able to see the Blackboard?
7. Monthly tests will begin on the 17th of this month.
8. Maths exam is postponed to Monday.
9. Post exams, students will be getting 10 days holidays.
10. Collect your new books from the office room paying 100 rupees each.
11. What is the homework for today? (Mother asking her kid)
12. Homework is there in all the subjects.
13. How many marks did you get?
14. Students should show the progress card to their parents and get those signed.
15. If you get fewer marks, you better join a Tuition.
16. Our school conducts Tuitions in the evening for an extra fee.
17. Write properly.
18. Read twice and write once in the notebook.
19. Rohan, come and read aloud the paragraph number one.
20. Lilly got 20 out of 20 in the exam. Give her a big clap.
21. Teach your son to study for a long time. (Teacher to parents)
22. All of you stand up. Make a move.
23. Its playing time. Students should come one by one out of their classrooms.
24. Do not turn your head during the exam.
25. My teacher asked you to call her. (Kid to the parent)
26. Our school conducts music classes. Do you want to enrol your kid?
27. All those who know the answer, raise your hands.
28. All of you sing along with me. Johny Johny yes papa.
29. Rohan, what is the time now. Why are you late to school regularly.
30. Madam, our school bus is always late on our route.
31. Bring your father's phone number tomorrow. I want to speak to him.
It is time to share this article with your friends and colleagues to encourage authors.
Let us meet in the next part with another list of daily use English sentences