1) Which place is also called as Queen of the Adriatic.
2) Which place is also called as 'Cockpit of Europe'.
3) Which place is also called as 'Emerald Isle'.
4) Rome is also called as ___________.
A) Eternal City
B) Empire City
C) External City
D) Green City
5) Which place is also called as 'Forbidden City'.
6) Which place is also called as 'Gate of Tears'.
A) Canale di Corsica
B) Strait of Dover
C) Strait of Bab al-Mandab
D) Danish Straits
7) Which City is also called as 'Gateway of India'
8) Which city is also called as 'Granite City'
9) Which place is also called as 'Hermit Kingdom'
10) Which Ocean is also called as 'Herring Pond'.
A) Indian Ocean
B) Arctic Ocean
C) Pacific Ocean
D) Atlantic Ocean