1) Which is a bird or animal that is raised in largest scale in the world.?
Chicken is the most popular non vegetarian food.
2) Who is the mother of Broiler Poultry Farming.?
A) James Harbor
Wilmer Steel started Broiler Poultry Farming with around 500 Hens in the year 1926.
3) What are the type of Chicken Poultry Farming.?
4) Broiler Poultry Farming is mainly aimed at.?
D) Animal or Bird Fat Oil
5) Layer Poultry Farming is mainly aimed at.?
D) Animal or Bird Fat Oil
6) Which Vitamin deficiency is the main problem for Poultry Farming Birds in Winter.?
A) Vitamin B
Birds get Flu in Cold seasons when Sun light is not sufficiently available in winter.
7) Which is the chemical that improves brain mental state after eating Chicken.?
8) Chicken is also called _ _ _ meat.?
A) Red Meat
9) White meat is low in_ _ _ ?
10) What is the ideal temperature for hatching eggs.?
A) 90-95 degree fahrenheit
B) 95-98 degree fahrenheit
C) 99-102 degree fahrenheit
D) 101-103 degree fahrenheit
11) Choose a correct statement about Chicken.?
A) Chicken is low in Sodium which does not raise your Blood Pressure.
B) Chicken is rich in amino acids.
C) Chicken contains Vitamins A, C, B3, B6, B12, Iron, Phosphorous, Selenium, Copper, Magnesium, Thiamine, Riboflavin etc.
12) Which is the oldest animal or bird domesticated by humans.?
Humans have domesticated Hens for Eggs and Meat. This dates back to BC 5400 years.
13) What is a male chicken called.?
14) What is a female chicken called.?
15) What is the oldest chicken family endemic to Africa.?
A) Gallus Gallus
16) Which is the closest and look alike ancestor to present generation Poultry Chickens.?
Gallus Gallus had originated from China with red and colourful quills.
17) What is the main ingredient of chicken feed that contributed to increased weight in chickens to almost 3 times.?
18) What is the idea suggested by Bill Gates to get over Extreme Poverty in Africa.?
A) Start a lamb farming
B) Start a Chicken farming
19) What is the name for Yellow part of Egg.?
20) Where is Chicken dung or manure is used in.?
A) Bio Diesel
Chicken manure contains highest amount of Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium which is good for Soil to get more productivity.
21) A Rooster is also called ____ ?
22) Younger female chickens are also called ___.
23) In the poultry industry, a female chicken is called a HEN after ___ weeks when it is ready to lay eggs.
24) How many days are required to turn an Egg into a Chicken in Poultry Hatcheries?
A) 14 days
25) What is the technique used to hatch chickens without birth defects during 18-21 days?
A) Shaking eggs
B) Heating eggs to 110 Foreignheit
C) Knocking eggs with less pressure
D) Turning eggs upside down occasionally
If the eggs are not turned upside down, the embryo may stick to the shell and birth defects may occur.
26) State TRUE or FALSE. Chickens are affected by Chickenpox disease.
Chickens are affected by Parasites like Lice, Fleas and Worms.
27) Which is a deadly disease affecting chickens causing a mass extinction?
A) Bird Flu or Avian Influenza
28) The popular Barbecue Chicken is cooked with ____?
29) Which is the biggest organ of a Chicken?
30) Chicken meat usually contains ___ grams of Protein in 100gram sample.
30% of the chicken meat contains proteins.
31) A healthy egg-laying Hen can produce eggs every ___ hours?
32) What is the temperature up to which raw chicken should be boiled or fried to kill any bacteria or virus?
33) What is the cooking temperature of Egg after which it is safe for eating?
34) What is the main technique followed to force Layers (Egg-laying chickens) to continue laying eggs for more number of days in a stretch?
A) Beating hens occasionally
B) Keeping Air Coolers in the farm
C) Switching on Tungsten lamps to mimic Sunlight
35) State TRUE or FALSE. A brown colour egg is more Nutritious than a white egg.
It not always true.
36) What is the temperature of an Egg at the time of laying by hen?
37) An egg dropped inside a water glass sinks immediately. The egg is ____?
If the egg floats, it is either very old or spoiled.
38) Eggs are measured in ____ ?
1 Dozen = 12 eggs.
39) A Candlelight test is used to measure ___ of an egg by Incubator maintainers.
A) External shell quality
40) After how many days does a Candle Light test tells us about Chicken being formed inside an Egg?
A) 3 - 4 days