1) What is the input file in a C program building process.?
Obviously, it is a C file with some code.
2) What is the output Filename of C Program build process.?
Yes. One Exe file with the same name as .C file will be created.
3) What is the first step in C program building process.?
Preprocessing deals with #define macros, #pragma, #include and other commands.
4) What is the next step to Preprocessing in C Program build process.?
5) What is the next step to Compiling in C program build process.?
An assembler converts Assembly code from compiler and converts it to Object code or machine code.
6) What is the next step to Assembling in C program build process.?
Linking combines our C file object code and predefined library functions object code into a single exe file.
7) What is a C Editor.?
A) A C compiler
C) A C code editor like notepad
You can any editor for typing and editing C code.
8) What is the output of C Compiler compiling.?
A) An assembly language code
9) Expanded Source code is the output of which C program building process.?
Source code is expanded with suitably replacing Macro Names (eg. CVV or PI) with Values or Expressions (eg. 3.14 or 2*x+y).
10) Choose a correct statement about C program output file.?
A) Output file .exe is machine dependent. .Exe is windows suitable file.
B) Exe file does not work in Linux or Unix machines. So different type of output is created on different machines
C) Linker produces a suitable output file for each maching